Romantic Sonoma Valley Wine Country Bed & Breakfast Inn
Only 50 miles north of San Francisco, on the edge of Santa Rosa and in the heart of Sonoma Valley sits a unique Bed and Breakfast Inn only two miles from world-class wineries.
Melitta Station Inn offers an ideal base for the Wine Country only 15 miles from Healdsburg and Sonoma, and Calistoga and St Helena on Napa Valley. Our English ambiance, gourmet cuisine and warm hospitality will make your stay memorable. The surrounding area offers museums such as the Charles Schulz, the Green Music Center, many state and regional parks across the countryside, the Pacific coast and majestic redwoods. The wineries beckon with countless luscious palate-pleasing wines.
- Inspired hospitality, the comforts of home and a gourmet food experience delight you.
- Cozy European linens and comforters surround you for the most relaxing sleep ever.
- Four Queen rooms, a queen suite, and a sumptuous Cal-King suite all with private bath envelop you with peace and relaxation.
- A delightful complimentary Spa massage hot-tub and optional massage (at extra cost) unwind you.
- 30 minutes to all Napa and Sonoma wine appellations
- Hiking and biking across the street in Annadel State Park